“Good most of the time” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Alexandria, Virginia
“Good most of the time”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

I love that this restaurant has great lunch options, including all you can eat soup. The deep dish individual pizza is so good and so filling I can never eat an entire one. The low fat blueberry pom salad dressing is awesome. I also like the kids "make your own pizza" option - my 3 year old had fun making his own. The only complaint I have about this place is that the service is hit or miss. Some of the wait staff is attentive and nice, others will basically ignore you the entire time and are not very helpful even when they do show up. I do not recommend coming here if you are short on time because there is no telling if you will get quick attentive service. If you are not constrained by time, I would recommend stopping in for lunch sometime to check it out.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Virginia
“Decent pizza and great cherry pepsi.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012 via mobile

The food for three was a little above average portions. The cherry pepsi with grenadine was excellent. Waiter was awesome. Desert with strawberries and ice cream we nearly had to take home. I will go back the next time we have a coupon.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
smyrna, tn
“Good food and service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2012

It was great to enter the airconditioned Uno Chicago Restaurant after a full day of sight-seeing in the DC area. The salad was fresh and crisp. The crusted parmasean chicken was delicious. The dessert of choice was chocolate-brownie delight. Even though the place was crowded, we received fast and courteous service. Reservations to avoid a long wait!

Visited April 2012
Heidelberg
“Bad experience, slow service, wrong orders, bad food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2012

A group of eight took 35 minutes to be seated, albeit it was a Friday evening. However, we split into two groups of four to make it more manageable. Our waiters came at the same time, so we thought things were looking up. Unfortunately, our waiter got the drink orders wrong and our experience went downhill from there. S
The service continued to stay slow, even though our waiter had only our two tables, plus another of four. I ordered a Peperoni and Mushroom Pizza, which is supposed to be their specialty. My order was the last to come, even though two others also ordered pizza. When it finally came, it was without the peperoni. He apologized and came back a few minutes later. I don't know if the cook was upset, but it had tabasco sauce all over the crusted bottom and was inedible. By that, time the manager was called, also very apologetic. In the end, there was no charge for my pizza and he tried to make up for it by not charging me for my drink. That helped, but I will never go back!

• Visited January 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Lorton, Virginia
“The one in Woodbridge is better”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2011

I had been to an UNO in Woodbridge previously. This one I can get to without taking I-95. Good wait staff, fast service. The flavors of the pizza seemed more bland here than the Woodbridge location.

Visited September 2011