“Nice atmosphere and good tasting food” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Landini Brothers Incorporated

Landini Brothers Incorporated
115 King St, Alexandria, VA 22314-3207 (Old Town)
703 836 8404
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Landini Brothers Incorporated is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 668 Restaurants in Alexandria
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Italian
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Old Town
Cross street: Lee Street and King Street
Transit: King Street Metro stop, about 16 blocks away from the restaurant.
Alexandria, Virginia
“Nice atmosphere and good tasting food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

I could not believe that we never tried this restaurant for all that years living in this town. I always thought the restaurant near the water front wasn't that good. I have some experiences that made my tummy feel very uncomfortable or too expensive for the value. But this one, I liked a lot.
Food was great, service was good and every table had 2 tablecloth on it. My daughter ordered ravioli filled with spinach and ricotta cheese. The taste was really good but portion was small.
3 waiting staffs waited on us were all Italian. This restaurant reminded us of our favorite Italian restaurant in Boston. I think we finally found out Italian restaurant anytime we want to go and enjoy.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Fort Sill, Oklahoma
“Great Food but a little loud.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

I went to Landini Brothers on a Sunday evening after a long flight from DFW. There was a parking garage just around the corner and the restaurant wasn't very busy at all. The service was great along with the food and wine! Unfortunately, I was seated by the bar which was a bit on the loud side. Next time I'll ask to be seated elsewhere. If you're looking for great italian in the best part of Old Town Alexandria, this is the place to go.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Alexandria, Virginia
“Great food! Play Italian music.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

Must try the pasta fagioli and the pasta arrabiatta. The first is great for lunch and though not on the dinner menu, I always request the pasta dish. It would be lovely if instead of playing popular radio music they played Italian music. It would add to the ambiance. Great for a date.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“Outstanding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

This was the best restaurant I have eaten in for a very long time. Service was impeccable. Looking for an excuse to return.

Visited July 2013
The Villages, Florida
“Great but for slip up”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

I went with my ex-colleagues for a farewell lunch. We had a great time. We always enjoyed this place as we frequented this place from the opening of this restaurant. In fact, the owners were working at Pelicanos across from this place around 1977. Their food was great except today. Most of us had great meals. My linguine with white clam sauce was excellent. The Sauvignon Blanc was quite good and reasonable at $7 a pop. The service was excellent as usual. The trouble was that one of my friends who rarely complain ordered Caramari which is usually very good but today he told the waiter that it was too chewey. It looked chewey too. Don't know how it left the kitchen. Too bad. Told the supervisor who admitted that it was not up to their standard to go to Bonefish in Kingstowne and try their Caramari. Hope she'll tell whoever cooked that Caramari to taste the one at Bonefish. It may have been the chef's off day.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere