“Best chinese restaurant ” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #13 of 597 Restaurants in Alexandria
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Entertaining clients, Dining on a budget, Large groups, Special occasions, Doing business, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
“Best chinese restaurant ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2015 NEW

The best chinese restaurant I have ever visited in DC, Virginia and Maryland area. I will highly recommend that people should definitely pay a visit at least once in a life time.
Best dishes: I cannot find any dish that I would not recommend off the top of my head.

Woodbridge, Virginia
“Always Good Chinese Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2015

I don't think I have ever had a bad meal here. It is the only place I eat Chinese while in town. I've been going to the House of Dynasty since 2006, and also had some business luncheons there. If you have a party of people, highly recommend reservations to reserve a table -- this place gets busy fast.

Visited May 2015
“Wonderful Local Restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2015

I've been visiting House of Dynasty for 30+ years and have always loved it. The food is delicious, the staff is friendly and attentive, and the cocktails are original and well made. The decor is dated, but I find it charming nonetheless. I highly recommend this restaurant.

“Great Chinese in a small shopping center”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2015

There is such diverse menue. Terrific soft shell crab in plum sauce. Always more food than one person can eat. This is a little difficult to find if you do not know the Telegraph Road locale. Prices very reasonabe. Ask any Northern VA resident and I bet they go ofter.

• Visited December 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Fort Belvoir, Virginia
“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2015

Very nice place for dinner, have had lunch here as well but the dinner menu is much better. Although they say they are a family place, at first I was unsure about brining my 2 year old in dinner is set up very nicely, the staff was great with her and seem like they enjoy families.

The food was good as always.

• Visited February 2015