“House of Dynasty - House of Fine Chinese Food” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #15 of 650 Restaurants in Alexandria
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout, Delivery
“House of Dynasty - House of Fine Chinese Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

Well, it's been a few years since we have gone to House of Dynasty. However, we always had a good meal and good service. The food is better than most Chinese restaurants. The service is much better than most Chinese restaurants. A must try if you are in the area and craving Chinese food.

Visited July 2012

Richmond, Virginia
“I Can Understand Why This Is So Highly Rated.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

This is my second review on Trip Advisor. I found this restaurant because of this site and so glad I did. We were visiting from Richmond VA and went to a few paces, one terrible, two not so bad but this one was incredible.
I love authentic Chinese food. It's so hard to find. This restaurant is my favorite Chinese food of all time.
I had the fried meat dumplings which were simply divine.
The service as excellent, the management attentive, the cocktails tasted amazing. The perfect meal out in my opinion.
I will definitely return here on my next trip to Alexandria.
Keep up the good work House Of Dynasty.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Macungie, Pennsylvania
“Best Ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

Without a doubt The House of Dynasty prepared the best Chinese food I've ever eaten. I had the fried meat dumplings which I get frequently at Chinese restaurants. These took dumplings to a new level. First, the dumplings were twice the size of any I've ever had before. Second, the dough was lighter and the meat tastier than any I've had before. The sauce on the Twice Cooked Pork was excellent. Other dishes at table were Mu Shu Chicken and Basil Beef and these were outstanding as well. The service throughout the meal was excellent.

Visited June 2013
Evanston, Illinois
“The Best Chinese Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

Let me start by saying that I cut my teeth in the Chinese food experience in New York's Chinatown with a Chinese friend who had access to the real thing and the restaurants that were not for tourists. So I know how the real thing should look and taste. After that and over the years I have given up on Chinese food that is a flimsy facsimile of the real thing. I cannot deal with MSG and additionally, am a vegetarian. So Chinese is really something I have turned to in the middle of the road when there is nothing but fast food and hunger. However, I have been going to House of Dynasty for a number of years, since I visit my family who live in the area several times a year. I have to say, this place is constant, always great, always a treat! Their vegetarian entrees are great, my family swear by the other stuff on the menu. Even their drinks are great. The service is excellent and the prices are very reasonable. I recommend this place wholeheartedly--if you are ever in the neighborhood make it a point of going. You will see it is amazing. As for me--this is the only place I eat Chinese! Enough said!

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Fallon
“Best Chinese ever......EVER!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

Tucked away in a small strip mall we went here because it was listed and the number 1 restaurant in Alexandria.
Very elegant inside.
But really the only thing we can talk about is the food. Simply the best.

• Visited April 2013