“Good experience great server” 4 of 5 stars
Review of King Street Blues

King Street Blues
112 N Saint Asaph St, Alexandria, VA 22314-3110 (Old Town)
703 836 8800
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Neighborhood: Old Town
Destin, FL
“Good experience great server”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

After a long day of walking a relaxed dining experience was appealing. I had the half rack of ribs special. My wife had the fried chicken- both were delicious! We also had a bottle of Shiraz which we enjoyed. Our waitress Olivia was friendly, knowledgeable, and efficient. I would recomend this restaurant.

Doylestown, Pennsylvania
“They get gluten free needs!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

Took the free trolley from the King Street Metro station. A short walk (about a block) and we were there.

The quirky decor of this restaurant made me grab the phone for pictures before I even sat down. I had called ahead and was able to supply my own gluten free hard cider so that I wasn't left out. The others had craft beers.

The menu had lots of gluten free choices. They were out of bread and noodles, but I was there for the bar b que so it didn't bother me. I don't know if this was common. It might be wise to ask ahead if that will bother you.

I chose the half rack of ribs with baked beans and slaw. The portion was just right for me, sides came in those little plastic cups. (Maybe 1/4 cup?) Extra bar b que sauce and hot sauce on the table allowed me to doctor them to my taste. The meat was moist and succulent. My husband and friend had brisket (salty in my opinion).

The atmosphere was relaxed. We were served quickly but didn't feel rushed as we lingered over conversation. It was also a week day though. I would not hesitate to go back.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Good food friendly staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013 via mobile

We visited this location and another in Crystal City. Enjoyed both. Varied menu selection, something for everyone.

Visited October 2013
Downingtown, Pennsylvania
“Very good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

This was good BBQ, with very friendly service. The menu had a lot of variety and there was something for everyone in our group.

Visited October 2013
Little Rock, Arkansas
“Fun Atmoshphere/Food Lacking”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

We enjoyed reading all the signs on the walls as we waited for our lunch. The staff was friendly enough, but the unfortunately the food was not all that great.

Visited September 2013