“Like being home - was awesome” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Bridgestreet Meridian Carlyle

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Alexandria
Bridgestreet Meridian Carlyle
Save Saved
You added Bridgestreet Meridian Carlyle to your Saves list
401 Holland Ln, Alexandria, VA 22314   |
“Like being home - was awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

I stayed at the Carlyle Suites for 2 1/2 weeks and was treated like family. Originally I booked only 7 days because it was pricey etc etc., but when I talked to manage and told her I needed a longer term, she dropped my rate and then I ended up staying obviously longer. The staff was always eager to help with whatever. The bar was fun downstairs and the breakfast is yummy (maybe a little over priced but its "bottomless") but I have no complaints, even the parking situation was good. The internet is free and the parking is free. It is in the heart of Dupont Circle and near many of the colleges including Johns Hopkins University.

Room Tip: Perhaps you could get a stronger internet connection if you stayed on a lower level closer to router...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

1 review from our community

Been to Bridgestreet Meridian Carlyle? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Bridgestreet Meridian Carlyle

Address: 401 Holland Ln, Alexandria, VA 22314
Location: United States > Virginia > Alexandria
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool
Ranked #1 of 2 Specialty Lodging in Alexandria

If you own or manage Bridgestreet Meridian Carlyle, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.