Three of us stayed there in May 2013. We were looking for a reasonably priced placed to stay in a good location. The location was FANTASTIC!! The other hotels were triple the cost!! So that did play a role in why I picked a motel. The bathrooms were clean!! The bedding left a lot to be desired. If the bedding was newer, it would have looked nicer and it would be a no brainer!! As it was, it was okay! We walked to the subway station, easy walk to King Street, which we loved and easy to get into DC!! I probably would do it again but I might call and asked about the bedding!!! The rooms are small so getting three of us ready some sometimes a challenge but we were never in a hurry so that was okay!! Remember, you get what you pay for!! Take shampoo, conditioner, etc., they do have hair dryers and GREAT Keurig coffee maker!!!
- Also Known As:
- Towne Motel Alexandria Hotel Alexandria
- Towne Motel Alexandria Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Towne Motel is centrally located near some of Washington D.C.’s best sites such as The White House, Arlington National Cemetery, The Pentagon, Lincoln Memorial, Washington Convention Center, Georgetown University and Andrews Air Force Base. The Towne Motel offers guests FREE High-speed Wireless Internet access, In-Room Keurig K-Cup Coffee Makers, Direct TV with Showtime and ESPN packages, Free Parking and all Non-Smoking rooms. Unfortunately, pets are not accepted at this location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Otel so you can book your Towne Motel Alexandria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.