Two things you should know about this Hampton Inn:
1. They have no Queen Beds. King or Doubles, that's it.
2. The pool closed at 8 PM.
These 2 things really impacted our stay. We travelled with our school aged kids. They were EPICALLY disappointed that the pool was closed when we returned from dinner after a hot, sweaty day walking all over DC. It was about 8:30 when we got back... we figured surely the pool was open until at least 9, maybe even 10. No dice.
The beds were small for 2 people each, but on the other hand, we were so bushed by the end of the day, we could've slept on a bed of nails!
BIG PRO -- 5 minute walk to the metro. Other pluses: very pretty area, walking distance to lots of great restaurants, private parking in an indoor garage.
Breakfast was average, as was the room. Not the best Hampton Inn I ever stayed at, not the worst.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rich traditional decor, seasonal outdoor pool on 2nd floor courtyard setting, brick/block - Historic Old Town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Low Cost Holidays and Odigeo so you can book your Hampton Inn Alexandria - Old Town/King Street Metro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Alexandria - Old Town/King Street Metro Hotel Alexandria
- Alexandria Hampton Inn