"Fitness Center" was a cramped, poorly ventilated, converted closet with no weights. We were so busy with sightseeing that this turned out not to be a big issue. Double beds were a bit cramped and room was small. Service staff were very good. Breakfast was very good and not too crowded. Location was excellent, close to Metro and right on the trolley line. Overall experience was good and I would stay again.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Alexandria - Old Town/King Street Metro Hotel
- Hampton Inn Alexandria - Old Town/King Street Metro Hotel Alexandria
- Hampton Inn Alexandria
- Alexandria Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rich traditional decor, seasonal outdoor pool on 2nd floor courtyard setting, brick/block - Historic Old Town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Alexandria - Old Town/King Street Metro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.