Great location, close to King St metro, clean and fresh smelling rooms, friendly staff and a hearty
complimentary breakfast to start the day off with. We will definitely be staying again. Love their
Friday and Saturday rate...too bad there Sunday through Thursday rate is quit a bit higher. Would have loved to have stayed there the entire trip. Came in on a Wednesday and had to stay
in a cheaper hotel for two days before we moved to the Hampton. All and all, a great place.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Alexandria - Old Town/King Street Metro Hotel
- Hampton Inn Alexandria - Old Town/King Street Metro Hotel Alexandria
- Hampton Inn Alexandria
- Alexandria Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rich traditional decor, seasonal outdoor pool on 2nd floor courtyard setting, brick/block - Historic Old Town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Olotels, Priceline, Agoda, Venere, Hilton Hotels, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Alexandria - Old Town/King Street Metro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.