I was looking for a hotel convenient to the Metro but not right in DC. The Hampton Inn Alexandria - Old Town was perfect. We were able to park in the hotel garage which did not cost an arm and a leg like many other DC area hotels. We walked to the Metro and enjoyed a day of sight seeing without worrying about our vehicle.
The hotel is clean, the rooms are nice and we enjoyed the complementary breakfast. An added bonus was the fresh donuts they served, I think they came from the Dunkin two doors down.
I would definitely stay again if in the area. We were able to visit a lot of sites including Arlington National Cemetery which was a short distance from the hotel. The price, location and quality of the hotel can't be beat. Great dining is close by as well.
We were extremely satisfied!
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Alexandria - Old Town/King Street Metro Hotel
- Hampton Inn Alexandria - Old Town/King Street Metro Hotel Alexandria
- Hampton Inn Alexandria
- Alexandria Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rich traditional decor, seasonal outdoor pool on 2nd floor courtyard setting, brick/block - Historic Old Town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Tingo, HotelsClick, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hampton Inn Alexandria - Old Town/King Street Metro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.