We truly enjoyed our stay and would highly recommend it to others! From what I understand, the suites have recently been redone - and they are very beautiful and the staff keeps them very clean. The hotel itself is just across from the King Street Metro station and from the King Street trolley, so it is very easy to travel into DC or head down to the cute little shops and restaurants on King Street if you decide not to head into the city. (The hotel also has a shuttle that will take you down King Street or anywhere within a 2 mile radius.) The staff at the hotel were extremely helpful also - my husband recently had knee surgery and was hobbling around all week. One morning, he decided to head downstairs earlier than the rest of us. The staff came over where he was reading the paper and offered to help him with breakfast before the rest of us came down. Absolutely wonderful customer service!
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Alexandria-Old Town Hotel Alexandria
- Embassy Suites Alexandria-Old Town Hotel
- Embassy Suites Alexandria Old Town
- Embassy Suites Alexandria
- Alexandria Embassy Suites
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Venere, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Embassy Suites Alexandria-Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.