Staying here currently. We got a very decent rate for a suite to share a room with the kids. They offer a guest services deal where you get some wine and beer selections with some simple snacks a few hours a day. The choices are limited but its free so how can you complain.
The breakfast is awesome, all made to order and also complimentary.
The fitness center is ample, and the in house restaurant is just ok. The only item i was disappointed in was the cheesecake desert. It was very poor quality. I would not judge this experience based on that one item.
I have one other comment which is more a comment on the times than the hotel. Paying to park in a hotel I am staying in seems to be kind of like an airline baggage charge, but all the hotels do this so I cant really hold it against embassy suites.
Good proximity to the metro, lots of good restaurants close.
All in all, this is a good deal and would stay again if coming to DC.
Probably would not bother renting a car again though.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Alexandria-Old Town Hotel
- Embassy Suites Alexandria-Old Town Hotel Alexandria
- Embassy Suites Alexandria Old Town
- Embassy Suites Alexandria
- Alexandria Embassy Suites
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Venere, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Embassy Suites Alexandria-Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.