Great hotel for a large family - 5 of us stayed comfortably, including our 11, 16, and 17 yr old boys for 2 nights - 2 room suite was spacious that we had plenty of room. For $150/night which included a more than adequate free breakfast. I figured the free breakfasts save us at least $50/day - can't beat that. Yes, the breakfasts can get crowded, but the staff gives great guidance on when to miss the crowds. Can't comment on the afternoon reception as we missed them. Can't beat the location - right across from King St metro stop. Perfect for our visits to the Smithsonians, the monuments, Arlington Natl Cemetary, and even Nationals Park. Do your homework on the Metro and you will see how great this is. Its also convenient to walk down King St in historic Old Town, access to many restaurants/shopping/waterfront or you take the free trolley that runs on King Street. Only issue keeping this from a 5 Star review is the parking garage. Heed the comments about how small it is, the parking staff is lousy, and if you have a minivan, be real careful finding a spot big enough - was built for the old Yugos.
But overall, this is a GREAT hotel for families
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Alexandria-Old Town Hotel Alexandria
- Embassy Suites Alexandria-Old Town Hotel
- Embassy Suites Alexandria Old Town
- Embassy Suites Alexandria
- Alexandria Embassy Suites
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Embassy Suites Alexandria-Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.