This hotel is directly across the street from the Metro, which will take you to downtown D.C. (Mall) in about 15-20 minutes. This was a very convenient way to see D.C. without the hassle of driving into the city. The hotel itself is huge. The parking garage is a bit tight. The rooms were very nice - we had a small fridge, microwave, table with four chairs, sofa and chair and sep. bedroom. Pool time is limited to about 30 minutes - life guard will tell you when your time is up. At first we thought this arrangement strange, but came to like it. No children were allowed in without a supervising adult and amount of swimmers were limited, so there was actually room to swim in this relatively small pool. There are restaurants nearby - and a Whole Foods Market one block away. Free trolley by the Metro takes you to Old Town Alexandria by the waterfront with nice shops and lots of food choices. We were charged $26.00 per night for parking. Room was about $129.00. Happy hours in evening and big breakfasts in a.m. Beds comfortable too.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Alexandria-Old Town Hotel
- Embassy Suites Alexandria-Old Town Hotel Alexandria
- Embassy Suites Alexandria Old Town
- Embassy Suites Alexandria
- Alexandria Embassy Suites
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Embassy Suites Alexandria-Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.