Positives: LOCATION...LOCATION..LOCATION...this place is outstanding. Right outside the Metro and easy access to King Street, where all the fun is! Used the Metro for our trips into Washington DC, easy access to all the sites including Arlington Cemetery in VA. The rooms are CLEAN and spacious. The staff is courteous and very knowledgeable. The breakfast spread and offerings were amazing. Negatives: The major drawback was that our original room was not available because it was given to someone else. We were given two rooms to make up the error. Traveling with my husband, 20 year old son and 10 year son, being split into two rooms was an inconvenience. This was to be a family vacation and being across the hall from each other did split the family up, causing a problem one night when the little one did not feel good and wanted mom. I feel that we should have been compensated in some way for the error, since the original room was unavailable and since it was no fault of ours, otherwise a pleasant experience. When booking, I was led to believe that the balcony was offering a view of DC but this was not the case. Lastly, the parking garage is very tight for minivans.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Alexandria-Old Town Hotel
- Embassy Suites Alexandria-Old Town Hotel Alexandria
- Embassy Suites Alexandria Old Town
- Embassy Suites Alexandria
- Alexandria Embassy Suites
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Venere, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Embassy Suites Alexandria-Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.