This hotel has a great location. Right across the street from the metro station. Super easy to use and to go into DC. We didn't realize until we left all that there was to explore in Alexandria. We were only there for 3 nights so we didn't really have time. This hotel has an excellent breakfast selection included with your room. A great deal. The size of the room was great for our family. It was nice to have a suite with refrigerator and microwave. The room seemed a little tired and dirty to me. The size of the room helped improve it for us as did the great breakfast and happy hour. Parking was very difficult and once we finally got our car parked we decided there was no way we'd move it until we left. I'd stay there again but I hope they start sprucing up the rooms a bit.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Alexandria-Old Town Hotel
- Embassy Suites Alexandria-Old Town Hotel Alexandria
- Embassy Suites Alexandria Old Town
- Embassy Suites Alexandria
- Alexandria Embassy Suites
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Embassy Suites Alexandria-Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.