As mentioned by prior reviewers, the location is great for those wanting to catch the metro into DC. The metro also stops at the airport, making it really convenient for those flying in who may not want to rent a car. The hotel is classic embassy suites, with central atrium, cooked to order breakfast, and managers reception. This style of hotel in my view is a little dated, but its well maintained. For those driving in, be advised that parking costs $26 per day - which is not unusual in cities. The hotel is near the start of King St where many restaurants are located, however it can be a long walk to some of them and the free King St. Trolley which you may read about, fills up very quickly - so don't count on it. In bad weather that could be a consideration. All and all I would recommend the Embassy and would stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Alexandria-Old Town Hotel Alexandria
- Embassy Suites Alexandria-Old Town Hotel
- Embassy Suites Alexandria Old Town
- Embassy Suites Alexandria
- Alexandria Embassy Suites
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, Hilton Hotels, Olotels, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Venere, Hotels.com, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Embassy Suites Alexandria-Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.