This hotel is directly across the street from the King St. Metro Station, in a very nice neighborhood. You can fly into Washington National Airport, catch the metro there, and ride two short stops to this hotel. We stayed a week and got everywhere via metro. There are a number of small restaurants and a great Whole Foods Market within a block or two.
All the people at the hotel were very nice and provided service to exceed expectations. All areas of the hotel were clean and well maintained. The atrium lounge is being remodeled but complimentary breakfast was served in the restaurant. Even though the hotel was nearly full, there was no wait. Food was fair; omelet station very good. Evening reception had nice drinks but mediocre snacks.
The room was typical size for Embassy Suites. The furniture was okay, but the sleeper-sofa was not very comfortable, especially for a grown-up. The blanket for the sofa was horrible, but the staff sent up a nice comforter right away when I asked. Bedding and towels were fresh and fluffy, but toilet and facial tissues were very rough.
We thoroughly enjoyed our week at this hotel and would definitely recommend it. The price was fair, especially considering the location. Parking a car is $24 a day, but you really don't need one if your destination is the monuments and museums.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Alexandria-Old Town Hotel
- Embassy Suites Alexandria-Old Town Hotel Alexandria
- Embassy Suites Alexandria Old Town
- Embassy Suites Alexandria
- Alexandria Embassy Suites
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Embassy Suites Alexandria-Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.