My husband and I stayed at the Embassy for a long weekend in October. We were very pleased with this hotel especially since we got a great deal on Priceline. The room was your typical Embassy suite so we could stretch out. It was clean, quiet, and comfortable. Even though we were near the elevator, we didn't hear a thing all night and we're very light sleepers. The snacks for the manager's reception were pretty meager, but the drinks were as plentiful as you would want. One, thing about this though, they did charge $2.00 if you wanted a mixed drink. That's still quite reasonable, I had just never run into this at an Embassy. The breakfast buffet was wonderful. Although we didn't ride the metro, the Embassy is located right across the street if you were going into DC or surrounding areas. All in all, a very nice place to stay.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Alexandria-Old Town Hotel Alexandria
- Embassy Suites Alexandria-Old Town Hotel
- Embassy Suites Alexandria Old Town
- Embassy Suites Alexandria
- Alexandria Embassy Suites
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Embassy Suites Alexandria-Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.