The only thing good about the hotelwas the breakfast buffet. The shuttle was decent only took us to the metro, so if your visiting D.C geta closer Hotel. The customer service was terrible never really answered our questions. We asked for no housekeeping for the days we were there and we found the housekeeper trying to come into the room. We had to tell them three times just so they wouln't keep knocking. We had the please do not, disturb sign and they would still knock on the door. On the final.day our check out time was 12 so we wanted to sleep in, and the housekeeping came at 10 to try to clean when we weren't even checked out. Also the walls were paper thin, we could hear everything going on in other rooms or outside. The worst thing was their was bugs in our rooms, it was just so gross. The bar and pool closes at 7. It was just such a terrible hotel I would never stay here agin or recommend it to anyone.
- Also Known As:
- Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Alexandria Hotel
- Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Alexandria Hotel Alexandria
- Hawthorn Suites Dc Area
- Hawthorn Suites Alexandria
- Alexandria Hawthorn Suites
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Travelocity, Priceline and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Alexandria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.