I just spent 5 nights, 6 days at the Hawthorne Suites for business. I was told by staff that they are transitioning to a Wyndham property and that not everything is done. Rooms were nice, however the couch cushions have a vinyl/pleather look and were very worn.
TV's worked, kitchen had a microwave, toaster, coffee maker and dishwasher. My room was missing the DVD player in the front room, but a coworker's had his. He had the King Suite which was similar in size to a normal hotel room, with the kitchen being right by the front door in a hallway setting. I was in the double double which had a separate bedroom with two double beds. The kitchen was large and had a full size fridge and oven. It had a dining room with 6 chairs and plenty of room for the pullout couch and even an airbed on the floor.
Breakfast was good, not typical continental, but not full buffet either. But I did enjoy it and it was a good value. The dinner consisted of free drinks. I only ran down and grabbed a cheeseburger one night as I was gone most evenings.
Staff was very polite and shuttle service was great. They would take you to the metro or anywhere else within 2 miles from 0600-2200.
- Also Known As:
- Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Alexandria Hotel
- Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Alexandria Hotel Alexandria
- Hawthorn Suites Dc Area
- Hawthorn Suites Alexandria
- Alexandria Hawthorn Suites
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Travelocity, Priceline and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Alexandria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.