Stayed in this hotel for 4 days while in Alexandria. It is very conveniently located however the studio rooms are VERY small and the bathroom is a tiny square box. Our biggest problem was that the room was VERY warm and they had turned OFF the air-conditioning--and all you could get was heat in the room. It was Thanksgiving w/e but even so turning off the A/C ? Our room had windows to the West so we had to keep the drapes closed all day to be able to stay in the room. We had to request a fan for the room and it was very hard to sleep as it was so warm, even with no heat on. It was very close and stuffy without any fresh air. Breakfast was good however groups sat in the restaurant area and they were allowed to play LOUD rap type music one could hear outside before you entered the building. There were NO luggage carts available for either check-in or checking out and although the attendant at the desk offerred to help was not pleasant to make multiple trips to room and out. The staff was very accommodating and helpful but could not help "because of management".
- Also Known As:
- Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Alexandria Hotel
- Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Alexandria Hotel Alexandria
- Hawthorn Suites Dc Area
- Hawthorn Suites Alexandria
- Alexandria Hawthorn Suites
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Olotels, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire, Wyndham, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Alexandria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.