Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Alexandria - Eisenhower Ave. to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Alexandria - Eisenhower Ave.
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   200 Blue Stone Rd., Alexandria, VA 22304   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #28 of 49 Hotels in Alexandria
Keller, Texas
“Clean room”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

Stayed there midweek due to a hospital appointment. Clean, quiet nice choice of places to eat around the area. Bed was a little firm for my taste. Room was modern and air worked well. Admit I did feel a little creeped out in the dark parking lot alone at night when parking out car.

Stayed July 2014
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Alexandria - Eisenhower Ave., responded to this review, July 18, 2014
The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for sharing your kind comments about our hotel. I am so pleased to read that we were able to provide you with a clean, quiet, modern room. We appreciate you letting us know about the the parking lot light. Your feedback will be helpful to us as we continually work to improve our hotel. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Trenton, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

I stayed at this place numerous times. After a few times reserving my room, they remembered me. It was like calling my friend for a place to stay. As soon as i told them my name, they knew what I wanted. Rooms were kept very clean, the hallways and lobby were also kept clean and the staff, Top Notch

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Alexandria - Eisenhower Ave., responded to this review, June 10, 2014
Dean - Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I am so happy to learn that my staff remembered you; each and every guest is special to us. It may be our job to keep the hotel clean, but it is our pleasure to make sure you are comfortable and feel at home while you are away from your real home.

Mays Landing, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

Stayed two nights. Clean, friendly but when trying to do laundry (son was at football camp and had to wash every night) was told they do not have quarters. Why offer the amenity then not have enough change. Also had to purchase detergent from desk. The first night the woman charged me $1.00. The next night the gentleman tried to charge $1.50?????

Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your stay at our hotel. We are sincerely sorry that we ran out of change for the laundry. Please know that this is a rare occurrence and we will work to prevent this from happening in the future. Additionally I will review the price of laundry supplies with the staff.

Your feedback is very important to us, so thank you for sharing. I invite you to contact me, at alx@extendedstay.com, if you have any additional comments. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.
Wayne, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

We stayed here for two nights as a family of 4. The room had a nice amount of space. Since our stay was on the short side we didn't cook any meals but it was nice to have the fridge and microwave as we used it for some leftovers to keep cold and reheat later. All the staff we interacted with were wonderful. Sarah was especially welcoming and pleasant. When we arrived check in went smoothly.

Just a few things would have made me rank it as Excellent as opposed to Very Good. The room had a bit of an odor to it, I think a previous resident cooked Indian (or similar) food in it several times. Perhaps the odor was from something else, but whatever it was, there was an odor. We got used to it after 15-20 min in the room and wouldn't smell it anymore unless we left the room and returned so it wasn't a big enough deal to ask for a different room.
The walls are a bit thin. It was really easy to hear people in the hallway and that was rather annoying during the late night hours when some of the guests were coming and going.
Juice at the breakfast bar would be a nice addition. There was good coffee, cocoa, and a nice selection of muffins, granola bars and oatmeal, but juice would have made it excellent.

I would definitely stay here again with my family if we were to visit the DC area again. The price is reasonable and the wonderful staff easily make up for the small negatives I listed.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Alexandria - Eisenhower Ave., responded to this review, April 18, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I’m so pleased to hear that you enjoyed our spacious suites with fully equipped kitchens at a great value. Still, I would like to apologize for the odors in your room. I will meet with our housekeeping staff to review our cleaning procedures so that this issue does not affect our future guests.

Your feedback regarding our free grab-and-go breakfast is greatly appreciated and it will help us in our efforts to continually improve our hotel. We look forward to hosting you again!
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2014

Hotel is adequate but nothing to write home about! The addition of frig and microwave are nice, but really don't make up for the worn, dated place that it is. Despite having a non smoking room, it smells (combination of smoke, must, etc). I love dogs and sometime have the need to travel with mine. But several folks are visiting with really large dogs this week. My SO commented on the pet odor that was also present. For the price on Priceline this place is ok for a few days but I wouldn't choose to stay here again. Free parking and wifi

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Alexandria - Eisenhower Ave., responded to this review, April 14, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I’m pleased to hear that our overall accommodations met your expectations. Still, it upsets me to learn that you experienced odors in your room. Please know, I am working with our entire staff to improve our cleaning procedures so that this issue does not affect our future guests. If you would like to add any additional feedback, please contact me directly at, alx@extendedstay.com. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience in the near future.
Knoxville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014

My family and I stayed here for spring break; bringing three kids under age 10 to the nation's capital was a feat in itself, and the staff was wonderful in helping us find the closest metro stations, gas station, grocery store...basically everything we could need! This location is in a very nice section of town, right near a park, and about a mile from the nearest Metro station. The staff was engaging, not only with me, but with my kids; taking the time to talk and joke with them (even my 5-year-old, who can talk the ears off a statue!). The next time we return to DC, we will certainly return to the ESA on Eisenhower Avenue!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Alexandria - Eisenhower Ave., responded to this review, April 7, 2014
Sandi – The staff and I appreciate your kind remarks. We’re thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your time at our hotel and the service our staff provided. Again, thank you for the comments. We look forward to providing you with another comfortable stay in the near future!
Lincoln Park, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

I travel a lot for periods of time and need a kitchen. This hotel is definately is on my to stay list. From the management (Nasir), to the staff , this is a very good hotel to stay at. The rooms, hotel and grounds are very clean. The neighborhood was very safe & friendly ,( they have jogging/ walking/biking paths that go from the front door). The rates were very good, and the staff were very professional, friendly, helpful and knowledgeable of the area. They were very happy to take care of any needs you had and did an excellent job.They treated you as if you were part of their family. I would highly recommend staying at this hotel.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Alexandria - Eisenhower Ave., responded to this review, March 20, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am so glad that you enjoyed your time at our hotel and the service our staff provided, especially Nasir. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to providing you with another comfortable stay in the future.

Been to Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Alexandria - Eisenhower Ave.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Alexandria - Eisenhower Ave.

Address: 200 Blue Stone Rd., Alexandria, VA 22304
Location: United States > Virginia > Alexandria
#22 Business Hotel in Alexandria
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Alexandria - Eisenhower Ave. 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Extended Stay, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Alexandria - Eisenhower Ave. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Homestead Washington Dc - Alexandria Hotel Alexandria

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Alexandria - Eisenhower Ave., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.