Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Alexandria - Eisenhower Ave. to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Alexandria - Eisenhower Ave.
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   200 Blue Stone Rd., Alexandria, VA 22304   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #21 of 49 hotels in Alexandria
Lincoln Park, Michigan
“Very Good Hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

I travel a lot for periods of time and need a kitchen. This hotel is definately is on my to stay list. From the management (Nasir), to the staff , this is a very good hotel to stay at. The rooms, hotel and grounds are very clean. The neighborhood was very safe & friendly ,( they have jogging/ walking/biking paths that go from the front door). The rates were very good, and the staff were very professional, friendly, helpful and knowledgeable of the area. They were very happy to take care of any needs you had and did an excellent job.They treated you as if you were part of their family. I would highly recommend staying at this hotel.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Alexandria - Eisenhower Ave., responded to this review, March 20, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am so glad that you enjoyed your time at our hotel and the service our staff provided, especially Nasir. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to providing you with another comfortable stay in the future.

70 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Buffalo, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

Staying here long term going on two months now. It has been one of the best stays I have ever had. Great people, clean rooms and the management staff is accomodating. I highly recommend this place. It provides a good convenience to DC without the hustle and bustle. DC is very easy to get to. For those staying long term they offer a lot of great amenities.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Alexandria - Eisenhower Ave., responded to this review, February 27, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I’m thrilled to hear that you enjoyed our friendly staff, clean rooms, great value, and convenient location. Again, thanks for the kind words. We look forward to hosting you again in the near future.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2014

This place was a great value for the price. I really enjoyed the fact that there was a kitchen in the room - I saved a lot of money on food! The only problem I had here was the lack of hot water the first night of my stay, but this was beyond their control and they worked very hard to get it working by the next day. The location is a little out of the way and if you're planning on using public transportation to get to DC, expect to pay for parking (there is a bus stop, but it's kind of a hike to get there, and I didn't feel entirely safe crossing the highway). Overall though, my experience here was great.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Alexandria - Eisenhower Ave., responded to this review, January 30, 2014
Thank you so much for posting a review of our hotel. It’s great to hear that you enjoyed the fully equipped kitchen in your room. Still, I apologize for the lack of hot water during your first night. I am glad that our staff worked hard to get it fixed right away. Your feedback will be very useful as we continue to improve our guest experience. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Tulsa, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

The property was clean and nice: good value for $$. I especially was impressed with the main two front desk people: Jennifer and Asad. They were both friendly and willing to help in any way possible to make my stay pleasant.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Alexandria - Eisenhower Ave., responded to this review, September 10, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a positive review. We truly appreciate your comments regarding our staff and hotel.

Jacksonville Beach, FL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

This was my second visit this year to this property. I really like the hotel for the friendliness of the staff and the cleanliness of the rooms. It is a bit out of the way but that also makes for a quieter location. Check in time is quite late (3 PM) so I would adjust arrival times accordingly. Having a full kitchen is a godsend, now if there were a supermarket in the area that would really help.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Alexandria - Eisenhower Ave., responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Clark - The team and I appreciate your repeat business. We are so pleased to hear that you have stayed with us twice now and that you have enjoyed both visits. It is great that you keep returning for the quiet atmosphere and in-room kitchens. Still, I'm so sorry that we failed to tell you about the Whole Foods that is not too far from the hotel and is accessible via the local transportation if you don't want to drive there. We will be sure to give you directions to it next time.

Germantown
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

It was a very nice place, close to downtown Alexandria (by car/bike), and accessible to many great sites and restaurants on King St. and Washington St. Two odd things -- (1) the neighborhood, on Saturday and Sunday, is almost deserted... I guess the majority of workers for USPTO, etc., live elsewhere; and the hotel staff seemed to be almost "pushy" about having us put in a review of their hotel on tripadvisor... hmm, weird...

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Alexandria - Eisenhower Ave., responded to this review, September 6, 2013
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. Please accept our apologies if our actions or words made you feel pressured to do this survey. Believe me that is not our intention nor our goal. Still, we are very happy that you found time out of your busy schedule to tell the world about your stay.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

I would say the price is very convenient and all the stuffs were very nice. Also, all the employees in reception are very kindly they always keep smiling and they speak very gently! Especially a girl her name is Jasmine!
Thank

• Stayed August 2013
The team and I appreciate your nice remarks. I am glad to read that our staff provided you with great service and that they always had a smile on their face, especially Jasmine. As well, it is good to know that you liked our hotel's location.

Been to Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Alexandria - Eisenhower Ave.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Alexandria - Eisenhower Ave.

Address: 200 Blue Stone Rd., Alexandria, VA 22304
Location: United States > Virginia > Alexandria
#13 Business Hotel in Alexandria
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Alexandria - Eisenhower Ave. 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Extended Stay, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Alexandria - Eisenhower Ave. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Homestead Washington Dc - Alexandria Hotel Alexandria

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Alexandria - Eisenhower Ave., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.