Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Alexandria - Eisenhower Ave. to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Alexandria - Eisenhower Ave.
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   200 Blue Stone Rd., Alexandria, VA 22304   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #28 of 49 Hotels in Alexandria
Jacksonville Beach, FL
“Great Value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

This was my second visit this year to this property. I really like the hotel for the friendliness of the staff and the cleanliness of the rooms. It is a bit out of the way but that also makes for a quieter location. Check in time is quite late (3 PM) so I would adjust arrival times accordingly. Having a full kitchen is a godsend, now if there were a supermarket in the area that would really help.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Alexandria - Eisenhower Ave., responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Clark - The team and I appreciate your repeat business. We are so pleased to hear that you have stayed with us twice now and that you have enjoyed both visits. It is great that you keep returning for the quiet atmosphere and in-room kitchens. Still, I'm so sorry that we failed to tell you about the Whole Foods that is not too far from the hotel and is accessible via the local transportation if you don't want to drive there. We will be sure to give you directions to it next time.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Germantown
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

It was a very nice place, close to downtown Alexandria (by car/bike), and accessible to many great sites and restaurants on King St. and Washington St. Two odd things -- (1) the neighborhood, on Saturday and Sunday, is almost deserted... I guess the majority of workers for USPTO, etc., live elsewhere; and the hotel staff seemed to be almost "pushy" about having us put in a review of their hotel on tripadvisor... hmm, weird...

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Alexandria - Eisenhower Ave., responded to this review, September 6, 2013
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. Please accept our apologies if our actions or words made you feel pressured to do this survey. Believe me that is not our intention nor our goal. Still, we are very happy that you found time out of your busy schedule to tell the world about your stay.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

I would say the price is very convenient and all the stuffs were very nice. Also, all the employees in reception are very kindly they always keep smiling and they speak very gently! Especially a girl her name is Jasmine!
Thank

• Stayed August 2013
The team and I appreciate your nice remarks. I am glad to read that our staff provided you with great service and that they always had a smile on their face, especially Jasmine. As well, it is good to know that you liked our hotel's location.

Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

This is the first time I have stayed in an Extended Stay Hotel and my very first review on Trip Advisor. But I am glad to have found this place and glad to tell the world about my stay at this wonderful hotel. This hotel is not meant for those who seek luxury or full service. There is NO continental breakfast (they do however have a "grab and go" breakfast.) Additionally there is NO room service either unless you request housekeeping (for a small fee) and that is great for someone like me who prefers his privacy. What they do have is a full kitchen so you can prepare healthy meals and really friendly staff. They have clean rooms and you have all the essentials necessary. The price is moderate for this area and I plan to return. I would like to recognize Jasmine at the front desk and Nancy the housekeeper who cleaned my room. Thanks for making my stay so comfortable.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Alexandria - Eisenhower Ave., responded to this review, August 27, 2013
Hi there,

I appreciate you taking the time to write such a great review. I'm glad that we could host you on your recent visit to Alexandria. Thank you for recognizing Jasmine and Nancy; I will see that they receive recognition for providing outstanding service! We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Chesapeake, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

This hotel has a good location, and is consistently clean and affordable. It feels cozy, and the people who work there seem like they really appreciate repeat customers. The vast majority of visits have been very quiet, although one of my recent visits was a little noisy we

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Alexandria - Eisenhower Ave., responded to this review, August 23, 2013
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am so glad that you enjoyed our hotels location, your clean room, and the our staff's excellent service. Please accept our apologies for the noisy neighbor you had to endure on your most recent visit. Maintaining a quiet and sleep-conducive environment is our highest priority and that's why we are extremely thankful to you for bringing this issue to our attention right away. While we value all our guests we have a very strict policy on noise and disturbances to ensure that all our guests' stays are peaceful. We will harder to ensure that this policy is upheld moving forward.

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels again and again. We look forward to your next visit.
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

After being at work I wanted a nice and quiet place to relax. A friend suggested to try Extended Stay America. A wonderful place and just off the highway. Convenient place to have this hotel. The service was great and fantastic from the managers to the GSR. Clean room and friendly staffs. All very helpful; I would refer this place to my friends and family and definitely come at this hotel whenever I am in town.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Joan - I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us. We appreciate the kind words and your business. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations, in the very near future.
Alexandria, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

As an extended stay business traveler to the Washington DC area, I find the Extended Stay America on Eisenhower Avenue an excellent choice. The manager Nasir Ahmed and his supervisor Mariam Naseer were very helpful in working out difficulties of my extended stay, and Josephine at the front desk was always keen to help in any way. With the metro close by and downtown DC or Regan airport only a few minutes ride on the metro the location is excellent.

Room Tip: Call ahead.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
David - I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. We truly appreciate you recognizing our staff, especially Nasir, Josephine and Mariam. I am so glad that we could be of service to you. As well, I am glad that you liked our hotels location.

Thank you again for your review. It is our pleasure to host you during you stay away from home.

Been to Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Alexandria - Eisenhower Ave.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Alexandria - Eisenhower Ave.

Address: 200 Blue Stone Rd., Alexandria, VA 22304
Location: United States > Virginia > Alexandria
#22 Business Hotel in Alexandria
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Alexandria - Eisenhower Ave. 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Extended Stay, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Alexandria - Eisenhower Ave. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Homestead Washington Dc - Alexandria Hotel Alexandria

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Alexandria - Eisenhower Ave., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.