“Thanks goodness for consistency” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Alexandria - Eisenhower Ave.

You added Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Alexandria - Eisenhower Ave. to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Alexandria - Eisenhower Ave.
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   200 Blue Stone Rd., Alexandria, VA 22304   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #28 of 50 Hotels in Alexandria
Chesapeake, Virginia
“Thanks goodness for consistency”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

This hotel has a good location, and is consistently clean and affordable. It feels cozy, and the people who work there seem like they really appreciate repeat customers. The vast majority of visits have been very quiet, although one of my recent visits was a little noisy we

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Alexandria - Eisenhower Ave., responded to this review, August 23, 2013
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am so glad that you enjoyed our hotels location, your clean room, and the our staff's excellent service. Please accept our apologies for the noisy neighbor you had to endure on your most recent visit. Maintaining a quiet and sleep-conducive environment is our highest priority and that's why we are extremely thankful to you for bringing this issue to our attention right away. While we value all our guests we have a very strict policy on noise and disturbances to ensure that all our guests' stays are peaceful. We will harder to ensure that this policy is upheld moving forward.

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels again and again. We look forward to your next visit.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

After being at work I wanted a nice and quiet place to relax. A friend suggested to try Extended Stay America. A wonderful place and just off the highway. Convenient place to have this hotel. The service was great and fantastic from the managers to the GSR. Clean room and friendly staffs. All very helpful; I would refer this place to my friends and family and definitely come at this hotel whenever I am in town.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Joan - I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us. We appreciate the kind words and your business. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations, in the very near future.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

As an extended stay business traveler to the Washington DC area, I find the Extended Stay America on Eisenhower Avenue an excellent choice. The manager Nasir Ahmed and his supervisor Mariam Naseer were very helpful in working out difficulties of my extended stay, and Josephine at the front desk was always keen to help in any way. With the metro close by and downtown DC or Regan airport only a few minutes ride on the metro the location is excellent.

Room Tip: Call ahead.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
David - I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. We truly appreciate you recognizing our staff, especially Nasir, Josephine and Mariam. I am so glad that we could be of service to you. As well, I am glad that you liked our hotels location.

Thank you again for your review. It is our pleasure to host you during you stay away from home.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

After a long hot summer day spent visiting the sights of DC, what a wonderful place this hotel is, to come home to, as if coming home. The service is just fantastic; the manager, Nasir, then Asad, and all the other staff ... everyone has a welcome smile and strive to make one feel at home. Oh yes, the Extended Stay America, Eisenhower Ave is MY place to come home to, every time I come to this part of the country, which is almost every month for work. GREAT JOB GUYS!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Alexandria - Eisenhower Ave., responded to this review, August 21, 2013
It is so rewarding to read that you had a pleasant stay with us. Thank you for your kind comments. I truly appreciate your comments regarding our associates.

Richmond, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

The front desk person, Asad, was very welcoming! Always very kind and considerate when explaining things to me. Also, Solomon the housekeeper was very friendly and helpful. The service was outstanding, unlike any other. I greatly enjoyed my stay!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Alexandria - Eisenhower Ave., responded to this review, August 16, 2013
Ling - Thank you for taking the time to write a positive review of your stay. I am so glad to hear that Asad and Solomon made you feel welcome. On behalf of all our staff, we look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Atlanta, Georgia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

Though we reserved a non-smoking room and arrived within 2 hours of booking, the only room available was a smoking room. The halls were dimly lit with not so clean carpet. The room had dirty counters in both the bathroom and kitchen area. Overall, it served its purpose for one night after being evacuated from a resort at National Harbor. Not a place I would book intentionally.

• Stayed July 2013
mn768, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Alexandria - Eisenhower Ave., responded to this review, August 14, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I am so disappointed that our hotel and rooms were not to your satisfaction. Please accept our apology. Your comments were reviewed by the housekeeping staff and the management team and together they will ensure cleanliness of the hotel. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. If you have any additional feedback, we would like to hear it. Please contact me, at alx@extendedstay.com. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

Pros: Modern Look, Looks Clean & Smells Clean, Welcoming Front Desk, Easy To Get Quarters for Laundry Room, Close to Park & Bike Trails, Close to Old Town Shops, Impressive Lounge Area.

Cons: Long Hallways. Morning Front Desk People Seem Super Busy Helping Everyone.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I'm so glad that enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Been to Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Alexandria - Eisenhower Ave.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Alexandria - Eisenhower Ave.

Address: 200 Blue Stone Rd., Alexandria, VA 22304
Location: United States > Virginia > Alexandria
#22 Business Hotel in Alexandria
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Alexandria - Eisenhower Ave. 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Extended Stay, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Alexandria - Eisenhower Ave. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Homestead Washington Dc - Alexandria Hotel Alexandria

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Alexandria - Eisenhower Ave., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.