“An excellent value, cleanliness, and great customer service!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Alexandria - Eisenhower Ave.

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Alexandria - Eisenhower Ave. to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Alexandria - Eisenhower Ave.
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   200 Blue Stone Rd., Alexandria, VA 22304   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #28 of 49 Hotels in Alexandria
Alexandria, Virginia
“An excellent value, cleanliness, and great customer service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

This hotel is an excellent place to stay, esp. For long term business or pleasure. The hotel has been totally remodeled I and provides a clean, comfortable place to stay whether it is for a business trip, or the '' non-cherry '' blossom festival this year.... This is not an upscale amenity driven hotel as many are in this area, but the price will reflect it. It does include all your basic needs such as a very comfortable bed, Wi - Fi , flat screen cable TV, grab and go breakfast and in a quiet neighborhood with close proximity to the City of DC, Downtow Alexandria, many restaurants, upscale shopping, The Pentagon and too much more to list....
But what sets this hotel apart from others is the awesome customer service. With extensive travel experience to go by,
Nasir the hotel manager is one of the best and most personable hotel managers I have ever seen! He is always out and about, making himself available to his guests needs. He and his staff especially Veronica make themselves available to the guests and let themselves be seen... They do not hide in a backroom all day letting others do their jobs. Any problem or question was promptly handled with a smile during my 2.5 month stay here. All the staff deserves a mention for good customer service, and seeing some new ones I hope Nasir will be able to train them his way of customer service. Service means a lot when utilizing a venue long term, sometimes more than price, and for my next trip I shall be staying at this hotel for my stay.

Room Tip: Most of the third floor is for smoking. If you do not smoke, try to get a room on the second floor.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
mn768, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Alexandria - Eisenhower Ave., responded to this review, April 8, 2013
I truly appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review. We are so glad to have met you and so pleased that you choose to stay with us when there are so may options. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to seeing you again after the hustle and bustle of the cherry blossom festival is over. Thank you!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Waltham, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

I stayed at this hotel during the Inauguration 2013 and I must say....i LOVED it. The staff were very helpful and the manager was especially accommodating and friendly. The staff was particularly helpful with any issues I had. I will DEFINITELY stay there again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
mn768, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Alexandria - Eisenhower Ave., responded to this review, April 2, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. It is a pleasure to know that we were able to provide you with what you needed during your brief stay with us. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013 via mobile

Excellent accommodations, perfect for one night or one week. Practical contemporary styling with up to date appliances and fixtures set this chain apart from the typical extended stay riff-raff.
Outstanding location! Easy access from/to I-95. 5 min to DC Metro station by car or bus($1.50 fare, bus stop 50 yards from hotel).
An all around fantastic value!

• Stayed March 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a nice review of our hotel. I'm so pleased to hear that your stay was an enjoyable one. We too love the convenience of being so close to the Eisenhower Metro Station. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Alexandria, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

As the title says, I've had a very pleasant 2.5 month stay here as I was finishing up my last military assignment at Andrews AFB. The staff here, from the manager Nasir and all of the other support staff, are very friendly and helpful. The room was nice and always clean. I did have one maintenance issue with the heater/air conditioner which i reported in the morning on my way out to work. The issue was completely fixed before I returned from work. For my purposes, the hotel is conveniently located close to the Beltway with only short distances either east or west to the highway access ramps. Although I did not need them while staying here, there are two Metro rail stations nearby as well.

Only recommendations I would have for just a little bit better stay for me personally would be for a fitness facility with weight machines or free weights and a treadmill or two. However, there is a nice jogging/bike trail just across Eisenhower Avenue running next to the creek. The other recommendation is maybe have a few more channels on the TV.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
mn768, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Alexandria - Eisenhower Ave., responded to this review, March 11, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review of your stay. I really appreciate your recommendation about the fitness center and the added channels as we are continually working to improve our hotel. Thanks again for providing us with your feedback. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any one of our 700+ Extended Stay Hotels all across the country. All the best.
Washington DC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

What makes this hotel especially nice is the great attitude of the staff towards the guests. They seem to genuinely care about the customers. Even the housekeepers smile and greet you in the hallways and the front desk remembers you by your name. I travel to Alexandria for work once a month and this is especially a good hotel for me because every room has a kitchen which allows me to keep costs low and prepare healthier meals. Giants and Whole Foods are fairly close by.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
mn768, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Alexandria - Eisenhower Ave., responded to this review, February 25, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that our location, establishment and staff have made your stay memorable. We appreciate you sharing your experience with the world and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!
Chesapeake, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

I stayed at this hotel recently, after having stayed here once a few years back, and it’s had a major facelift. Rooms have much more modern décor, and the customer service skills of front desk staff are much improved. My favorite “functional” update is the additional storage space in the bathroom, which is useful for a long-term visit.

The hotel has a pretty good location for a place in the burbs, as Old Town Alexandria and the Eisenhower Ave metro station are about a mile down the street.

One pet peeve about this chain of hotels: I dislike having to turn in old towels to get new towels. However, at this particular hotel, they've always had towels for me.

Overall, this is a decent hotel for the star level, and the front desk people seem genuinely more friendly than many of the pricier places I’ve stayed in the past year.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
mn768, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Alexandria - Eisenhower Ave., responded to this review, February 19, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel. I'm so glad to hear that our new decor is to your liking. Our guests are our number one priority and it pleases me to hear that your recent experience reflects that creed. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
California Hot Springs, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

My friends and I stayed at this hotel and were treated nicely. The hotel was clean and the environment was very friendly. The manager and the staff were excellent. This was a great place to stay for the presidential event. We had access to the metro. Everything was wonderful. I look forward to spending time at the hotel in the future. Thanks, You guys rock!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
mn768, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Alexandria - Eisenhower Ave., responded to this review, February 8, 2013
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to review our hotel. It was a pleasure meeting you and a privilege hosting you during the inauguration event. We look forward to hosting you again when you are back in the area. Have you considered taking a trip out here for the 2013 Cherry Blossom Festival? I would love to invite you back to this area to witness this beautiful season with us. Please come back and see us soon.

Been to Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Alexandria - Eisenhower Ave.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Alexandria - Eisenhower Ave.

Address: 200 Blue Stone Rd., Alexandria, VA 22304
Location: United States > Virginia > Alexandria
#22 Business Hotel in Alexandria
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Alexandria - Eisenhower Ave. 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Extended Stay, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Alexandria - Eisenhower Ave. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Homestead Washington Dc - Alexandria Hotel Alexandria

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Alexandria - Eisenhower Ave., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.