Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Alexandria - Eisenhower Ave. to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Alexandria - Eisenhower Ave.
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   200 Blue Stone Rd., Alexandria, VA 22304   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #21 of 49 hotels in Alexandria
“Great service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

I have been staying at this hotel off and on for the past few months whenever I'm working in the Alexandria area. The staff is extremely helpful & they take the time to get to know you. Yesica, Josephine & Veronica are amazing and always able to assist. When I needed to extend my stay longer than I planned & at the last minute Nasir helped me get accomodations within my budget. I was so grateful not to have to move all my belongings & try to find another place to stay. I also love that I can take the bus to work and to many other places for cheap & that the area's safe and quiet. I've settled comfortably into this hotel as my home away from home.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
mn768, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Alexandria - Eisenhower Ave., responded to this review, February 4, 2013
Thank you so much for the kind words. It is always a pleasure to see your smiling face. Thank you for the glowing review of the hotel and for recognizing our staff. I'm so glad that we could provide you with what you needed while away from home. We value each and every guest and your satisfaction is our ultimate goal. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us to tell us what you desire to make your stay with us even more memorable. Thank you for the loyalty.

70 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Norfolk, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

I am delighted to report that my recent stay at this location was delightful. The staff was more than accommodating, they were genuinely friendly, respectful, helpful, and quick to achieve solutions for my quandaries. The suite was clean, aesthetically pleasing and refreshingly comfortable. The location is superb, just minutes from old town in a cozy "quieter" part of A-town. The Eisenhower location will now be my preferred choice of stay for my regular trips to the DC area.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
mn768, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Alexandria - Eisenhower Ave., responded to this review, January 23, 2013
We are absolutely thrilled to know that your stay here was delightful. It was our pleasure to be able to host you during the 2013 Presidential Inauguration. We look forward to your next visit so that we can try to make your next trip even more memorable. Thank you for the loyalty and kind words.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013 via mobile

This was an extended stay of over two months. The review covers the month of December but would be the same for tenter rios beginning November and ending in January.

The staff is awesome. They are always polite, friendly, and will do everything possible to make your stay as pleasant as possible. Kudos to the manager Nasir who is always around to help and to the ladies who made stay there so easy. A special thanks to Elsa, Jessica, Josephine, and Veronica. They definitely made me feel like I was at home! The cleaning and maintenance staff were also always super. Thanks.

The hotel itself was renovated several months ago so most of the hotel is "fresh". The rooms are set up as studio-type apartments with full kitchens (minus oven) with all the amenties you will need. The rooms are very comfortable and clean. Sometimes the halls get a bit dirty due to construction workers who stay at thd hotel but the staff does a good job of staying on top of that.

This is not an upscale type of hotel. If that's what you are looking for then look elsewhere. There is no gym onsite so if you need that, again this is not your place. It's also not a great place for families with small children as there are no specific anentities for the children. Otherwise, it is located in an out of the way place that grows on you. There's plenty of free parking, free coffee and breakfast goodies in the morning, and free wifi throughout. It is quiet and across the street from a running/biking path and an outdoor park about a 1/2 a mile away. It is conveniently close to two bus stops and about a mile away from the train station, restaurants, Starbucks, and a movie theater. It is approximately 30 minutes or so to DC on public transportation. If you have a car, you are very close to the entrances to the highway.

Overall, this is a great place to stay for any extended period of time. You won't find a better value and did I tell you that the staff is great! I definitely recommend this hotel and would stay here again.

• Stayed December 2012
mn768, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Alexandria - Eisenhower Ave., responded to this review, February 1, 2013
Thank you for the positive review. It was such a pleasure hosting you at our hotel. Our guests are our number one priority and your satisfaction simply means that we have done our job. Your recognition of our staff is a huge honor. Thank you for the kind words. Your friendly face is missed at the hotel and we hope you will come back and see us very soon.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013 via mobile

Nasir was great at accommodating our last minute travel needs to the Washington DC area! We stayed here because we weren't sure how long we were going to be in town and we had dogs. Close to metro line and dining. Very pleasant experience.

• Stayed January 2013
mn768, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Alexandria - Eisenhower Ave., responded to this review, January 17, 2013
It was a pleasure hosting you guys. I hope you and the pooches will love the east coast as much as you loved the west coast. Should you ever need accommodation again (either right here at Eisenhower or at any one of our 700+ Extended Stay Hotels all across the USA) please do not hesitate to reach out to me. It was a pleasure meeting you both. All the best!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2012

I was so pleased to find that this hotel is located only 1 mile from the Eisenhower metro. Furthermore, its just a simple 15 minute drive to DC! I'm new to the area, so this was a very key point for me. The staff were extremely helpful and friendly, Yesica is always smiling and Josephine eager to see if I needed anything. These 2 young ladies deserve a raise. Another guy (that I can't remember the name of) was also very polite and always seemed to be busy at work.
I'm told that it was just recently renovated, and it shows as the property's nice and clean. Though they should probably invest in contemporary furniture. You will get the basics and no frills. There was also always a friendly face to help whenever I needed it. I got a great weekly rate and it was just what I needed while I waited for my apartment to be ready for my move in.
My only complaint is that the trash room is so far, I had to walk down all the way to the end of the hall.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
mn768, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Alexandria - Eisenhower Ave., responded to this review, January 14, 2013
Thank you for your recent stay at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Eisenhower. It was a pleasure to read your feedback - I have passed along your kind words to both Josephine & Yesica. Our staff takes great pride is creating a memorable experience for our guests. Hearing that we have accomplished that goal brings us great joy.We look forward to hosting you once again.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

A great place to stay ,esp, long-term if you are relocating to the area.... It is very convient to not only Alexandria, Arlington, and the city of DC, but also convienant if you need to go south as well... There is a bus stop right in front of the hotel and a metro stop Very close by... With All the shopping, grocery, large box stores, pet stores, resturants all with a mile or 2... VERY convientant.... And this is the cleanest, most well taken care of extended stay Hotel I have ever stayed in.... Nasir is the new manger and he is always cleaning something on a daily basis... Vilma is Great as the wonderful lady who cleans our room every week,with Maria as her back up and the front desk is very well maintained by Veronica, Joshephine, Yessica, and Elsa, while New maintance man Rustan has whipped any problems into shape... All other employees deserve a mention also... Nasir is a wonderful hotel manager and has made myself, my husband and our 4 legged baby feel at home every day.... I would highly recomment this hotel when looking for a place to call home when you are on buiness, pleasure, or traveling thru... Or like us... in the middle of relocating to a different part of the state or country..... Nasir will take care of any concerns you have with a smile and concern and urgency... The hotel is very lucky to have an entire staff such as him and his employees..... Thanks to all who have gone out of their way to make us feel at home.....

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
mn768, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Alexandria - Eisenhower Ave., responded to this review, December 18, 2012
Thank you so much for your Wonderful Review.. We could not be more happy your stay with us was enjoyable. All the associates were so excited to see your review and makes all the hard work worthwhile. Thank you and we hope you stay with us again
Hanoi, Vietnam
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

I stayed at the Homestead for about three weeks in October-November 2012. That was my fourth time staying there in the last year. I find the hotel to be comfortable and the staff, especially the manager and reception staff, to be friendly and helpful. Nasir was extremely helpful with a problem I encountered and met with me personally to resolve the situation. For me, the Homestead was, and still is, the perfect place to stay to avoid renting an apartment (suite) and having to deal with leases and turning on electric, water, wifi, etc. I look forward to staying there again in April next year.

Mike N.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Thank you for your kind posting. Nasir and all of the associates are very happy to have you stay with us and we look forward to seeing you in April.

Been to Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Alexandria - Eisenhower Ave.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Alexandria - Eisenhower Ave.

Address: 200 Blue Stone Rd., Alexandria, VA 22304
Location: United States > Virginia > Alexandria
#13 Business Hotel in Alexandria
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Alexandria - Eisenhower Ave. 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Extended Stay, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Alexandria - Eisenhower Ave. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Homestead Washington Dc - Alexandria Hotel Alexandria

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Alexandria - Eisenhower Ave., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.