Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Alexandria - Eisenhower Ave. to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Alexandria - Eisenhower Ave.
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   200 Blue Stone Rd., Alexandria, VA 22304   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #24 of 49 hotels in Alexandria
Alexandria, Virginia
“Very nice place to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

I love staying at Homestead because its hard to find employees that treats you very good. Thank you very much Veronica, Josephine, and Dexter . My husband David and I loved the way you guys treated us and enjoy our stay. Also I loved the way the rooms are recently renovated and the grab and go breakfast is awesome. Keep the great job you guys are doing.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
mn768, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Alexandria - Eisenhower Ave., responded to this review, October 18, 2012
"I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write such wonderful things about your experience. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. Our business is one in which the staff gets to know our guests, who sometimes stay with us for weeks or months. We believe that building a professional, courteous, and accommodating relationship with our customers will continue to bring them back for future stays.

67 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Baltimore, Maryland, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

I always stay at Extended stay when I'm traveling for work. I especially enjoy coming to the 200 Bluestone rd location because the staff have awesome attitudes and deliver such great Customer Service to me every stay and I truly appreciate that and I thank all of you....

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
mn768, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Alexandria - Eisenhower Ave., responded to this review, October 25, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to post such a wonderful review and your kind words about our staff. We look forward to seeing you again.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel and I can truly say that it was magnificent! The staff were so friendly and happy. dexter was the store manager and seemed to me like a really great young man, yesica or jessica was an awesome help she gave me directions to the grocery store nearby and printed out my flight tickets she was a great help! The location is so convenient for a trip to D.C. On the metro. STAY HERE IT'S AMAZING!

• Stayed July 2012
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Alexandria - Eisenhower Ave., responded to this review, August 6, 2012
Thank you so very much for your positive review of our hotel. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority.

Alexandria, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012

I love staying at Homestead because of it's convenience to my new job and the fact that the metrobus and metrorail stations are close since I don't have a car yet. The rooms are nice and having a kitchen where I can cook is an added bonus. I love that the internet's free and I'm able to do my laundry. It's a nice temporary home until I can find an apartment in the area. Josephine & Yessica (two ladies who work the front desk) always made me feel welcome and were ready to assist whenever they can. I never experienced any problems or issues while staying at Homestead. The only negative thing is I can only afford to stay here when they run special prices on Priceline due to my limited budget so I have to travel often to find a place to stay where I can afford.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Alexandria - Eisenhower Ave., responded to this review, August 14, 2012
Thank you so much for your glowing review of our hotel. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction.

Philadelphia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012

The room was very comfortable, and a great value considering the price of other nearby hotels. However, we had booked a room on Hotwire for 4 people and found out that only 1 bed King rooms were available at this hotel. I believe this was due to poor coordination with Hotwire, but luckily we had less people on our trip than we intended and it was not a big problem. (It was obvious the property was not updatedon Hotwire, since it was listed as Homestead Suites, not Extended Stay America.)

MARGIE was also very helpful is printing the copies we needed for our activities on Capitol Hill the next day!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Alexandria - Eisenhower Ave., responded to this review, August 15, 2012
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at our hotel and for recognizing our staff, including Maggie . It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Our company motto is "Excellence Every Day, Every Way", and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice.

It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future or at any of our other brand locations. Once more, thank you for your kind words.

Been to Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Alexandria - Eisenhower Ave.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Alexandria - Eisenhower Ave.

Address: 200 Blue Stone Rd., Alexandria, VA 22304
Location: United States > Virginia > Alexandria
#16 Business Hotel in Alexandria
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Alexandria - Eisenhower Ave. 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Extended Stay, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Alexandria - Eisenhower Ave. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Homestead Washington Dc - Alexandria Hotel Alexandria

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Alexandria - Eisenhower Ave., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.