If you are looking for comfort away from home that is family friendly to all ages, this is it. It's like an apartment with full kitchen stocked with everything but the food. (even towels and detergent for dishes). We brought clothes, food and bathroom stuff. The rest was waiting for us. Easy check in and out. Newly remodeled so old reviews of this hotel will Not apply if they complain of it being older. A few wall scuffs but that was it. Decent t.v., small pool but went from 3-8ft deep so can wade in while holding a smaller child. Hotel is green - sheets only washed on request to conserve water and detergents used of this hotel, and lights were those spiral type energy efficient ones. Clean towels and washclothes in kitchen and bathroom every day. Free shuttle is two vans that run continuously - can get one within 5 minutes anytime 6am to 11:30 pm. Staff welcomed us back 'home' on second afternoon. Has fitness center free (we didn't use it after walking the smithsonian area) Shuttle takes you to metro and even grocery store if you need it so No driving needed once to this hotel. Rooms were quiet. No noise from walls or hallway at all. Our energetic 4 yr old had room to run around at night until tired without disturbing us in room or other guests of hotel. Rooms spacious. Private bedroom with foldout couch in livingroom so mom and dad get privacy! No surprise in the bill at the end. Walking distance to Duke St. and a 7-11, a restaurant (besides one in hotel) and a gas station. Parking lot had plenty of space available. Continental breakfast is cereal, danish, crossant type. Free coffee in lobby at all times besides the coffee maker in room. Candy and sodas in lobby can be charged to room . Computers on site but might need to wait for one of the three I saw. Tv in sitting room with computers near lobby. Kids were never woken up by sirens - quiet area, clean, safe, curteous. It was a bit of home away from home for us (we live out in the country) and we had a nice comfortable relaxing vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover spacious suites with impeccable services and extended stay amenities at Washington Suites Alexandria in Virginia, minutes from Washington, DC. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia and BookIt.com so you can book your Washington Suites Alexandria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Washington Suites Alexandria Hotel Alexandria
- Washington Hotel Alexandria
- Washington Alexandria