This is a fairly brand new building. Everything was clean and updated.
The room accomodations far exceeded the price that we had paid:
- Bed: new and comfortable
- Bathroom: there's a separate toilet room with its own wash area so one can take care of his business while his partner is washing up in the other bathroom
- Living area: sectioned off from the 'bedroom' so one can work or even watch TV while the other sleeps
Now for the reason why this place lacks the '5-star' rating - breakfast:
- It is not exactly as the Marketing brochure suggests
- The eggs were in some kind of chunks, cubes, as if mass produced several weeks ago at some industrial factory
- Waffles are not available
- Coffee could be stronger, much stronger
- I've had much better breakfast at Holiday Inn
That being said, however, I would most definitely recommend staying at this hotel, especially if you could book it at $99.