The staff was very friendly and the rooms were clean and comfortable. The beds were good for relaxing. Close to the Eisenhower Metro stop, but not too close. The shuttle can take you there and pick you up. One should probably stop at a walmart well before one gets there to get things like snacks and drinks as even convenience stores are few and far between in this area. We stayed around the 4th of July so things were a little on the hectic side, but nothing caused us any trouble.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Alexandria Tech Hotel Alexandria
- Springhill Suites Alexandria Tech Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visit SpringHill Suites Alexandria Old Town/Southwest located off I-95 and just minutes from our Nation's Capital. Enjoy our hotel's complimentary shuttle service, providing quick and easy access to the Eisenhower Metro Rail Station, part of the yellow line. Our hotel also offers complimentary breakfast and Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Marriott, Travelocity, Tingo, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Agoda so you can book your SpringHill Suites Alexandria Old Town Southwest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.