Very accomodating! Operations Supervisor Roberto Perez will service you to death. Whether I needed an extra blanket or wanted to be on a certain side of the building--the guy does it all. The shuttle bus is handy and can get you to metro station stop and they have several restaurant choices right at that particular stop. The only thing I would try to do to further enhance guests experiences--have the shuttle take guests directly to King Street where they have even more choices of restaurants. I understand that the shuttle takes you to Eisenhower Avenue stop and King Street is one more exit from there. But by the time you hop on the King Street trolley, it is too many transfers between the hotel shuttle, getting on the train, and then the trolley.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Alexandria Tech Hotel Alexandria
- Springhill Suites Alexandria Tech Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visit SpringHill Suites Alexandria Old Town/Southwest located off I-95 and just minutes from our Nation's Capital. Enjoy our hotel's complimentary shuttle service, providing quick and easy access to the Eisenhower Metro Rail Station, part of the yellow line. Our hotel also offers complimentary breakfast and Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Marriott, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your SpringHill Suites Alexandria Old Town Southwest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.