We stayed for two nights recently and found the hotel to be clean, comfortable and with accommodating staff. When we forgot a critical power supply cord and the staff allowed me to look through the lost & found for a loaner. The breakfast was fine, just crowded and sometimes short on supplies. I know my way around Alexandria, so the location was not an issue and it is very close to the Metro, but if you are unfamiliar with the area it can be a little challenging to access. However, the pros far outweigh any cons.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Alexandria Tech Hotel Alexandria
- Springhill Suites Alexandria Tech Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visit SpringHill Suites Alexandria Old Town/Southwest located off I-95 and just minutes from our Nation's Capital. Enjoy our hotel's complimentary shuttle service, providing quick and easy access to the Eisenhower Metro Rail Station, part of the yellow line. Our hotel also offers complimentary breakfast and Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Marriott, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your SpringHill Suites Alexandria Old Town Southwest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.