We stayed four nights here on a vacation trip to DC. King suite facing the Metro railyard on the 4th floor. I'd read some reviews talking about the noise from the railyard, but with my iPod playing a thunderstorm loop on the iPhone dock/clock, never heard a thing and slept sound. Nice variety of breakfast available in the mornings, kept well-stocked and cleaned, and the free shuttle for the Metro station was normally prompt on drop-off and pick-up. Internet connection (I used the wired) was very speedy and reliable, comfy bed, spotless clean room. My only gripe would be the small selection of nearby restaurants for dinner... one can only eat so many sandwiches in a week.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Alexandria Tech Hotel Alexandria
- Springhill Suites Alexandria Tech Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visit SpringHill Suites Alexandria Old Town/Southwest located off I-95 and just minutes from our Nation's Capital. Enjoy our hotel's complimentary shuttle service, providing quick and easy access to the Eisenhower Metro Rail Station, part of the yellow line. Our hotel also offers complimentary breakfast and Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Marriott, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Agoda so you can book your SpringHill Suites Alexandria Old Town Southwest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.