Stayed three nights with husband and two teen girls while touring D.C. sights. Room was very clean, and we appreciated the queen beds, sofa area, mini fridge/microwave and workspace. We stayed on back side on 5th floor just off the elevator and had no issue with excessive noise. Toilet/shower layout was separate and different from other hotels we have experienced but ended up being a plus when getting ready each morning. We did struggle a bit with how narrow the walkway was at the foot of the beds. FYI - neither lock. Price was very reasonable when considering breakfast, parking, and metro/King St. shuttle was included. We parked in front of the hotel Thursday and didn't move our car until we left to go home Monday. Matthew at front desk was very helpful and patient. Location is a bit industrial, but 3/4 mile up the road and across from metro station were several places to eat and an Imax. All in all, we were very satisfied with our stay.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Alexandria Tech Hotel Alexandria
- Springhill Suites Alexandria Tech Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visit SpringHill Suites Alexandria Old Town/Southwest located off I-95 and just minutes from our Nation's Capital. Enjoy our hotel's complimentary shuttle service, providing quick and easy access to the Eisenhower Metro Rail Station, part of the yellow line. Our hotel also offers complimentary breakfast and Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Marriott, Travelocity, Tingo, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Agoda so you can book your SpringHill Suites Alexandria Old Town Southwest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.