“Best Waitress - Tabitha” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #375 of 642 restaurants in Alexandria
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Sandwiches
Woodbridge, Virginia
“Best Waitress - Tabitha”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2011

I enjoyed my visit at the Riveria Family Restaurant. My Server was named Tabitha. She was very polite. She handled everyone promptly. My drinks stayed full. She was very good at multitasking. I loved my service and will be coming back to see her. She’s the best waitress I’ve ever had at any Restaurant!

• Visited October 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

% Recommend
Alexandria, Virginia
“MUST GO-RIVIERA RESTAURANT-A NEIGHBORHOOD BUSINESS IN ALEX, VA”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2010

Riviera Restaurant in hayfiled Shopping Center Alexandria-Va has been in busines over 15 years. A quaint neighborhood restaurant that always has a seat nesteld next to the Giant is a family choice or a date night. The quality of the Italian food is superior, but the all of the items on the menu from mozzarella to subs hamburgers have the just out of your kitchen taste and the carry out when we order a Pizza Pie to go is just perfect thin crispy crist delish maranara yummy perfection.

Price point extraordinary Large Pepperoni $13.44, not a chain production a dining memory, keeping the little guy in the front our minds when we choose where to spend our money, is taking care of each other as Americans.

You won't have to wait and you'll be glad to found your own neighborhood restaurant a "go to" for you and your sweetie, family celebration, holiday, something affordable memorable and worth repeating.

Kelli