Stayed here for a business trip to a nearby military installation. Very close to Fort Belvoir yet not far from the airport (DCA 11 miles). Staff was friendly despite an apparent water main break before my arrival. They had fans running in the lobby to dry the place up. Looked like they had it under control. Rooms were very clean and of course they provided the standard Hampton breakfast in the morning. There are quite a few restaurants north of the hotel on Richmond highway. My only complaint is in the evening they had the coffee out but no hot water to make a packet of hot chocolate even though the hot chocolate was there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hampton Inn & Suites® Mt. Vernon/Belvoir-Alexandria South Area hotel is just minutes from downtown Washington, D.C., Fort Belvoir and historic Old Town Alexandria. Enjoy spacious rooms and suites with complimentary internet, flat screen TV, mini-fridge, microwave, coffee maker and more. Additional hotel amenities include complimentary parking, complimentary hot breakfast, state of the art fitness center, refreshing indoor pool (Pool Hours Monday- Friday 5p-9p, Sat/Sun 11a-9p), 24-hour business center, and meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Mt. Vernon/Belvoir-Alexandria South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Mt. Vernon/Belvoir-Alexandria South Hotel Alexandria
- Hampton Inn And Suites Mt. Vernon/Belvoir-Alexandria South