Stayed here because we were visiting Mount Vernon and then Washington, DC. Had we not made reservations in DC with other family would have stayed here the entire 13 days and commuted to DC. Staff is superb. room was beyond super, location is great with great outdoor space (fall is beautiful). Property appears to be an older hotel conversion with some new additions but it extremely well kept and updated. We absolutely hated to leave and definitely will be returning. Alexandra is a short distance away and commuter lines to DC easily accessible. Could have walked to Mount Vernon on a good day. If you go, plan to spend an entire day or more there. We planned five hours and it wasn't nearly enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hampton Inn & Suites® Mt. Vernon/Belvoir-Alexandria South Area hotel is just minutes from downtown Washington, D.C., Fort Belvoir and historic Old Town Alexandria. Enjoy spacious rooms and suites with complimentary internet, flat screen TV, mini-fridge, microwave, coffee maker and more. Additional hotel amenities include complimentary parking, complimentary hot breakfast, state of the art fitness center, refreshing indoor pool (Pool Hours Monday- Friday 5p-9p, Sat/Sun 11a-9p), 24-hour business center, and meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Priceline, HotelsClick, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Mt. Vernon/Belvoir-Alexandria South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Mt. Vernon/Belvoir-Alexandria South
- Hampton Inn & Suites Mt. Vernon/Belvoir-Alexandria South Hotel Alexandria