We stayed there 4 nights in a queen suite (2 queen beds + sleep sofa). It was a large comfortable room. The plumbing and A/C worked well. The beds were very good. The staff was friendly and the breakfast buffet was excellent each day. Our only complaints were that the pool looked kind of dirty and the housekeeping staff never replenished our bath towels so we had to go down to front desk for clean towels every night. Also, it's on a divided street so it's kind of awkward entering hotel if you are heading southbound or leaving the hotel if you want to go south.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hampton Inn & Suites® Mt. Vernon/Belvoir-Alexandria South Area hotel is just minutes from downtown Washington, D.C., Fort Belvoir and historic Old Town Alexandria. Enjoy spacious rooms and suites with complimentary internet, flat screen TV, mini-fridge, microwave, coffee maker and more. Additional hotel amenities include complimentary parking, complimentary hot breakfast, state of the art fitness center, refreshing indoor pool (Pool Hours Monday- Friday 5p-9p, Sat/Sun 11a-9p), 24-hour business center, and meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Mt. Vernon/Belvoir-Alexandria South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Mt. Vernon/Belvoir-Alexandria South Hotel Alexandria
- Hampton Inn And Suites Mt. Vernon/Belvoir-Alexandria South