If you have business at Fort Belvoir, or in that direction, I recommend you look elsewhere for a hotel. This hotel can only be entered from one direction on the highway, and exiting the hotel is a challenge, requiring you to drive through gas stations to egress. The rooms are comfortable, but show wear. It has a large patio that would be a nice outside gathering site, but they only have a few chairs strewn about, and no shade. The pool, strangely, has very limited hours. The breakfast and the beds were of the quality I have come to expect from a Hampton Inn. one small thing: where were the warm cookies? In the future, I will not stay at this hotel. There are numerous others in the area that are worth considering.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Mt. Vernon/Belvoir-Alexandria South Hotel
- Hampton Inn & Suites Mt. Vernon/Belvoir-Alexandria South Hotel Alexandria
- Hampton Inn And Suites Mt. Vernon/Belvoir-Alexandria South
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hampton Inn & Suites® Mt. Vernon/Belvoir-Alexandria South Area hotel is just minutes from downtown Washington, D.C., Fort Belvoir and historic Old Town Alexandria. Enjoy spacious rooms and suites with complimentary internet, flat screen TV, mini-fridge, microwave, coffee maker and more. Additional hotel amenities include complimentary parking, complimentary hot breakfast, state of the art fitness center, refreshing indoor pool (Pool Hours Monday- Friday 5p-9p, Sat/Sun 11a-9p), 24-hour business center, and meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Mt. Vernon/Belvoir-Alexandria South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.