This hotel was less expensive than other hotels in the Washington D.C. area but, despite the high quality of the room, it was over-priced for being so far outside of Washington D.C.. This hotel is convenient, however, if you are going to Mount Vernon or need a hotel close to the AMTRAK Auto Train station, which is only 4 miles away. The hotel is located on US 1 but, it seemed that the restaurants (mostly fast food) were located on US 1 headed back toward Washington D.C. We decided to eat in our room. The rooms were extremely comfortable and provided a great night sleep with the most amazing pillows. There was a good assortment of food at Breakfast that was constantly replenished, even up to a few minutes before Breakfast ended. Overall, a very nice overnight stay; if a little expensive.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Mt. Vernon/Belvoir-Alexandria South Hotel
- Hampton Inn And Suites Mt. Vernon/Belvoir-Alexandria South
- Hampton Inn & Suites Mt. Vernon/Belvoir-Alexandria South Hotel Alexandria
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hampton Inn & Suites® Mt. Vernon/Belvoir-Alexandria South Area hotel is just minutes from downtown Washington, D.C., Fort Belvoir and historic Old Town Alexandria. Enjoy spacious rooms and suites with complimentary internet, flat screen TV, mini-fridge, microwave, coffee maker and more. Additional hotel amenities include complimentary parking, complimentary hot breakfast, state of the art fitness center, refreshing indoor pool (Pool Hours Monday- Friday 5p-9p, Sat/Sun 11a-9p), 24-hour business center, and meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Mt. Vernon/Belvoir-Alexandria South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.