I stayed at this hotel with a group of friends on a weekend DC excursion. The hotel is about 15 minutes from the Huntington metro stop, which isn't too far. The room was clean and stylish and well insulated (we did not hear any noise from neighbors or people in the hall). The continental breakfast was on par with other major chains--enough to get you started in the morning, but not enough to write home about. My only complaint is that the hotel pool has wacky hours: M-F 5 to 9 pm then Sa-Su 10-9. It's pretty clear that this place caters to business travelers. Even still, some more pool time would have been welcome.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hampton Inn & Suites® Mt. Vernon/Belvoir-Alexandria South Area hotel is just minutes from downtown Washington, D.C., Fort Belvoir and historic Old Town Alexandria. Enjoy spacious rooms and suites with complimentary internet, flat screen TV, mini-fridge, microwave, coffee maker and more. Additional hotel amenities include complimentary parking, complimentary hot breakfast, state of the art fitness center, refreshing indoor pool (Pool Hours Monday- Friday 5p-9p, Sat/Sun 11a-9p), 24-hour business center, and meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Mt. Vernon/Belvoir-Alexandria South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Mt. Vernon/Belvoir-Alexandria South Hotel Alexandria
- Hampton Inn And Suites Mt. Vernon/Belvoir-Alexandria South