We spent our college spring break in Washington, D.C. and stayed at this hotel. The room was very nice, new, and clean. The people at the front desk were super nice and helpful! It was a great value (when sharing with multiple people) and only 10 minutes from the Huntington metro stop! Good complimentary breakfast and wifi and free parking. I would definitely stay there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hampton Inn & Suites® Mt. Vernon/Belvoir-Alexandria South Area hotel is just minutes from downtown Washington, D.C., Fort Belvoir and historic Old Town Alexandria. Enjoy spacious rooms and suites with complimentary internet, flat screen TV, mini-fridge, microwave, coffee maker and more. Additional hotel amenities include complimentary parking, complimentary hot breakfast, state of the art fitness center, refreshing indoor pool (Pool Hours Monday- Friday 5p-9p, Sat/Sun 11a-9p), 24-hour business center, and meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Mt. Vernon/Belvoir-Alexandria South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Mt. Vernon/Belvoir-Alexandria South Hotel Alexandria
- Hampton Inn And Suites Mt. Vernon/Belvoir-Alexandria South