Upon arriving at the Hampton Inn, my boyfriend and I were greeted promptly and courteously. The process itself was easy and stress-free, which was good since we arrived there fairly late in the evening. The suite we booked was very spacious and everything was extremely clean and orderly. Also, the breakfast was delicious! Waffles, fruit, bagels, pastries, hard-boiled eggs, cereal, and more! One of the ladies at the front desk (I don't know her name) even grabbed our dirty dishes from the table as we finished. Overall, I was very pleased with our accomodations and would most certainly recommend it to anyone staying in the area.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Mt. Vernon/Belvoir-Alexandria South Hotel Alexandria
- Hampton Inn & Suites Mt. Vernon/Belvoir-Alexandria South Hotel
- Hampton Inn And Suites Mt. Vernon/Belvoir-Alexandria South
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hampton Inn & Suites® Mt. Vernon/Belvoir-Alexandria South Area hotel is just minutes from downtown Washington, D.C., Fort Belvoir and historic Old Town Alexandria. Enjoy spacious rooms and suites with complimentary internet, flat screen TV, mini-fridge, microwave, coffee maker and more. Additional hotel amenities include complimentary parking, complimentary hot breakfast, state of the art fitness center, refreshing indoor pool (Pool Hours Monday- Friday 5p-9p, Sat/Sun 11a-9p), 24-hour business center, and meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Mt. Vernon/Belvoir-Alexandria South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.