I was here for 4 weeks due to work. The hotel is pretty much like most Hampton Inns I've stayed at, although they don't keep the breakfast area open for snacks throughout the day. The room lighting is sufficient for lounging but not for working. The gym is nice. I didn't use the pool. The area around the hotel on Rt 1 is a bit sketchy, so I'd recommend going to Old Town Alexandria, Kingstown, or Potomac Mills for dinner, shopping, and entertainment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hampton Inn & Suites® Mt. Vernon/Belvoir-Alexandria South Area hotel is just minutes from downtown Washington, D.C., Fort Belvoir and historic Old Town Alexandria. Enjoy spacious rooms and suites with complimentary internet, flat screen TV, mini-fridge, microwave, coffee maker and more. Additional hotel amenities include complimentary parking, complimentary hot breakfast, state of the art fitness center, refreshing indoor pool (Pool Hours Monday- Friday 5p-9p, Sat/Sun 11a-9p), 24-hour business center, and meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Mt. Vernon/Belvoir-Alexandria South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Mt. Vernon/Belvoir-Alexandria South Hotel Alexandria
- Hampton Inn And Suites Mt. Vernon/Belvoir-Alexandria South