My husband and I stayed over Thanksgiving weekend, and we enjoyed this hotel. The room was really nice! We had one of the king rooms in the middle of the hall that had a sofa bed. It had plenty of room! We also liked how the vanity area is outside of the room with the tub and toilet. My only criticisms of the room were the VERY thin walls (we could hear the people next door cough!), and the pillows. Hampton seems to have gone to the non-fluffy, feather-type pillows, and we just hate them!
Breakfast was good, and the staff kept the food replenished. Coffee was always very hot! The room was also large enough to accommodate a crowd.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Mt. Vernon/Belvoir-Alexandria South Hotel
- Hampton Inn & Suites Mt. Vernon/Belvoir-Alexandria South Hotel Alexandria
- Hampton Inn And Suites Mt. Vernon/Belvoir-Alexandria South
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hampton Inn & Suites® Mt. Vernon/Belvoir-Alexandria South Area hotel is just minutes from downtown Washington, D.C., Fort Belvoir and historic Old Town Alexandria. Enjoy spacious rooms and suites with complimentary internet, flat screen TV, mini-fridge, microwave, coffee maker and more. Additional hotel amenities include complimentary parking, complimentary hot breakfast, state of the art fitness center, refreshing indoor pool (Pool Hours Monday- Friday 5p-9p, Sat/Sun 11a-9p), 24-hour business center, and meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Mt. Vernon/Belvoir-Alexandria South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.