We stayed a couple of nights over the weekend and the hotel was fairly quiet. It looks brand new along with its neighbor. The room rate was $89 for a King Room, which is great for a Hampton Inn. The rooms were clean and comfortable. A good breakfast was included and Internet was fast and free. All this would make it a good choice, but what made these guys outstanding was the way they went above and beyond to help us make emergency repairs to our boat. Yep, they found us a space inside so that we could work on a 30 ft long racing shell overnight! Needless to say whenever we race again at the nearby Occoquan Reservoir we will be staying here. Outstanding.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hampton Inn & Suites® Mt. Vernon/Belvoir-Alexandria South Area hotel is just minutes from downtown Washington, D.C., Fort Belvoir and historic Old Town Alexandria. Enjoy spacious rooms and suites with complimentary internet, flat screen TV, mini-fridge, microwave, coffee maker and more. Additional hotel amenities include complimentary parking, complimentary hot breakfast, state of the art fitness center, refreshing indoor pool (Pool Hours Monday- Friday 5p-9p, Sat/Sun 11a-9p), 24-hour business center, and meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Mt. Vernon/Belvoir-Alexandria South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Mt. Vernon/Belvoir-Alexandria South
- Hampton Inn & Suites Mt. Vernon/Belvoir-Alexandria South Hotel Alexandria