We had a room with two queen beds. The room was clean, just a little bit on the small side - it would probably have been a bit of a tight squeeze for more than two people. Beds and pillows were very comfortable.
Enjoyed the breakfast - regular selection of hot and cold food but all nice and fresh. The Manager and ktchen staff were extremely helpful and friendly.
Hotel is in a very convenient location. We were able to drive to DC and back without any problems.
Checked in was swift and painless. Sorry, forgot her name, but lady who checked us in was super friendly.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Mt. Vernon/Belvoir-Alexandria South Hotel
- Hampton Inn & Suites Mt. Vernon/Belvoir-Alexandria South Hotel Alexandria
- Hampton Inn And Suites Mt. Vernon/Belvoir-Alexandria South
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hampton Inn & Suites® Mt. Vernon/Belvoir-Alexandria South Area hotel is just minutes from downtown Washington, D.C., Fort Belvoir and historic Old Town Alexandria. Enjoy spacious rooms and suites with complimentary internet, flat screen TV, mini-fridge, microwave, coffee maker and more. Additional hotel amenities include complimentary parking, complimentary hot breakfast, state of the art fitness center, refreshing indoor pool, 24-hour business center, and meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Olotels, Hotwire, Venere, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Mt. Vernon/Belvoir-Alexandria South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.